Spring standardized testing is right around the corner. There are multiple tests that will be administered as part of the Michigan Merit Curriculum. Students in the 5th - 11th grades are required by law to participate in spring testing. It is important each student is present during testing, refer to the testing dates.
Tips for Testing Day
- Be on time: Arrive at school a little earlier as late arrivals may not be permitted to take the test.
- Be rested: Remove distractions that keep you up at night, a good night’s sleep is best.
- Eat a well balanced breakfast and hydrate!
- If your test is computer based, charge Chromebook overnight and bring a charger to school.
- If your test is paper/pencil, please bring a number 2 pencil that is NOT mechanical.