Reminder- class begins at 8:10 AM. Breakfast begins at 7:30 AM and ends at 8:00 AM. For the safety of students, please do not drop your student off any earlier than 7:30 AM, as our campus is not staffed or supervised until 7:30 AM.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue a similar process as last year for Morning Drop-Offs. Please send your student to the drop-off location listed with all their belongings for the day. They will be responsible for carrying their own belongings to their classroom after being dropped off at the door or gate, with assistance from school staff.
Drop-Off Locations in the Morning (7:30 AM-8:05 AM):
Being dropped off for breakfast: Top Parking Lot/Entrance (Green on map)
Not eating breakfast: Bottom Parking Lot /Playground entrance (Red on map)
NOTE: If it is raining or below zero degrees, please drop off at Library entrance (Orange on map) in same Bottom Parking Lot
- Arriving later than 8:05 AM: Main Entrance doors (Yellow on map), Miss Peggy will let students into the building
- Arriving earlier than 7:30 AM: Please contact Iron Mountain-Kingsford Community Schools to arrange childcare available in North Elementary School from 6:30 AM-7:30 AM and after school 3:15 PM-5:30 PM. (Yellow on map)
Pick-Up Locations in the Afternoon:
(All children will be dismissed at the youngest siblings’s dismissal door)
- Ms. Backlund’s Class: Top Parking Lot/Top Entrance (Green on map)
- Kindergarten: Side Parking Lot (Purple on map)
- First and Second Grade: Bottom Parking Lot/Library Entrance (Orange on map)
(Orange on map)
- Third Grade and Fourth Grade: Top Parking Lot/Top Entrance (Green on map)